Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bye Holiday Break - It's been fun


New Year's Eve



Everyone must try this fresh summer salad - prawns, mango, avocado, rocket & dill. Best combo or whatttt!


 Cocktails via thermomix. Bitch Please.


 Last Sunset of 2012

 Watermelon flavoured shisha.

New Year's Day

Beautiful day @ Wonderland 2013


 Gotta love festival nosh.


Nom Nom

 Made my first blueberry smoothie with the fresh blueberries we picked last week. Mum got me these glasses for Christmas for red wine, but I've also found myself using them for smoothie lovin'.

My little bro had his 18th B'day lunch at Atrium at Crown. Guess he's not so little anymore :(. Gotta love a buffet of good food! I did not eat again for the rest of the day.

Stocked up on supplies for back to work week. It's back to green breakfast smoothies and veggie packed lunches. I've neglected the greens over the holidays, as you do, but I'm excited to load up on nutrients in the coming week. Kale, come at me.

Sunday breakfast creation. Enjoying the last day of my work break with delightful edibles. Coffee and mum's homemade blueberry muffin followed. There was no time to snap that - you understand...

For all you returning to work tomorrow...enjoy your Sunday in style.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment